Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tackle It Tuesday - School Work

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

My Tackle It Tuesday is my school work. I actually started on Saturday, because there was no way I was going to be able to do it all today.

I'm always behind in my reading for my classes. This semester has been particularly bad because of all the things happening at home. I have a test next Monday and I decided I was not going to be reading all week and then making a mad scramble to finish all my questions and study for the test. After each chapter our professor has a series of study questions. I found that by typing up and answering all the questions is a great way to study for the tests. Then I can just read over them and my notes the day before the test and I'm all set. So I spent a good portion of Saturday reading my textbook and handbook. I only have a few pages left in the handbook to read, but that is a fast read. It felt really great to have all that reading done. Now I can just focus on answering the questions this week and not have to scramble next weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Tackle! Hopefully it'll take some of the stress off. Have a great week:D

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Awesome great for you!!! It must feel soo good to have time to read - man I sorta miss reading - with a 3 year old he hates when I read - ugh he just takes whatever it is and rips it to peices :( Not such a good boy sometimes!

I have never met a boy like him, he really does not like being read to - but alas, they are all so different!

Anyway, good job on your tackle - unfortunatly I have yet to post my tackle - its so much more fun visiting them - don't you think? THough I did get up a post about my son's 3rd b-day which was soo fun - man they grow up to fast!

Anyway think I am babbling, can you do that on the computer?! HMMM :)