Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Today is Thanksgiving in the United States. We drove down to L.A. last night to visit a close friend. We got in at midnight. Usually we don't leave that late in the evening, but my husband had a training class. It worked out however, because we hardly hit any traffic. I'm glad, because boy was my husband cranky. He doesn't often get this way, but last night, wow! If the traffic had been really bad, I might of kicked him out of the car....

We had a great day today. We got together with some old friends and some new friends too. We had Thanksgiving dinner with new friends from Russia, old and new friends from China and from the United States. It was a lot of fun. We had a lot to be thankful for.

Tomorrow we are going to Disneyland. We are all excited. I love Disney!!

I hope everyone had a great day! I certainly did. My best wishes are sent to you and your loved ones today.

1 comment:

BlondeBrony said...

Boy I would love to go to Disneyland. So would my boys. They ask all of the time.

Glad to hear you has a nice visit.