Sunday, October 15, 2006

Meme's for you

I was tagged by Brony at Parenting with a Mental Illness to do a word MeMe. This is where I define 4 words that she has listed. Here goes…

Sleep – What’s that? Sleep seems to be one of those random things in my life where I might get enough, might not, and may or may not be interrupted. Hmmm, this sounds a lot like the next word.

Sex – See above

Plant – I’d like to plant my bottom in a chair and not have to move for at least 5 minutes. My poor backyard has been so neglected. During our big heat wave in August, all my potted plants in the backyard died. It was so sad and I felt so horrible for ignoring them. I really need to get some more and get to work. I keep dreaming of having various cut flowers and herbs in my backyard, but just can’t seem to get to it. Anyone want to help?

Wizard – Harry Potter and Dumbledore. When I was a kid I always wished I could be a wizard (witch, whatever). I thought it would be fun to flick my wand and make the lights turn off, or the vacuum run all by itself. Oooh, I could use that now. I loved to read fantasy books and especially books about elfs. I love the Tolkien series and Harry Potter of course!


Then I was tagged by Heather over at My Midlife Moments.

If I had five minutes to myself:
1) I’d plop myself down in a chair and put my feet up
2) I’d hold the kids
3) And hold the kids
4) And hold the kids
5) And hubby too.

If I had $5 to spend:
1) How about a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks. Yum! Yum!
2) A funky pair of socks. I love themed socks
3) 2 bottles of 2 buck chuck. That’s a great wine from Trader Joe’s. Interesting name though.
4) A Halloween trinket for the house
5) Another pumpkin. Who said you could have too many pumpkins. Be quiet Tim

Five items I’d love to get rid of:
1) Papers. I think they multiply at night and then climb on top of my desk. I’m sure of it.
2) That pile of stuff in the middle of my garage
3) These last 5 pounds
4) Guess I better throw out the cookies
5) And the candy too

Five items I wouldn’t part with
1) My family
2) My pets
3) My car
4) My cell phone
5) My laptop

Five words or phrases I’d love to hear
1) I love you mommy
2) I love you wife
3) You’re the best mommy I ever had. Ian says this to me quite frequently
4) I’ll watch the kids tonight
5) Spend as much as you like

Now I'm tagging you! Have fun and let me know you played so I can visit your blog.

3 comments:

BlondeBrony said...

Thanks for doing this. I loved your answers. Something tells me you need a break.
I did this tag a while ago.
http://mentalmommy.blogspot.com/2006/10/ive-been-tagged.html

Thanks for commenting on my 100th post. Please feel free to copy the list.

Turtles said...

Last week was very hectic! I didn't have any time to visit any blogs. I've been trying to catch up on my favorites. I feel bad when I get this far behind. I know I shouldn't, but I do.

My birthday is coming up soon and I'll be taking a nice break then. My sister is going to watch the kids for me over the weekend. Yea!!

Anonymous said...

And your other sister is going to South Beach during your birthday, does this mean you're joining us?