Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tackle It Tuesday - Week 3

With Ian being so sick, I have not had any time to tackle any projects. Last week while Kristin was tackling her bedroom, I tackled some of the kitchen cabinets. I didn't have a chance to post them last week, so I will do it today. It feels good to know there are some tidy spots in my house. Some day I will have to tackle my office, but that is such a big project I keep putting it off. I call it my "black hole"!

I threw out so much stuff. There were way to many open boxes of stale crackers that the kids had opened. I put all the open chip and pretzel bags into little containers. (That's another project - the tuppaware cabinet. They must multiply in there.) There were party supplies from long age birthday parties, those went into a special bin that I keep in the garage. I threw out old telephone books and went through all the kids school and art projects that were collecting dust. Take a look.

It looks like blogger is not going to cooperate with the pictures today. It keeps telling me that my pictures have been added, but I wonder where. They're not on my post.....

I'll try to get the pictures up later.

An update to Ian. We were up again in the middle of the night. He slept in, but he says he doesn't feel any better. Poor little guy. Thanks for all of your thoughts.

3 comments:

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

HEY I am sorry to hear about your little man being sick! :( Thats no fun!

I also have that problem with blogger, I found the cause though, if there's a space in my picture "name" it does not show up, because blogger does not put anything in the space so the url is not a string.

Hope that helps! :)

Anonymous said...

It does sound like you were productive...and as far as the photo's I had NO idea about what Jennifer Sprague said...and yeah I have trouble all the time!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that Ian is sick. I hope everything will be okay soon. I will pray for the little guy.

Sounds like you got a lot of stuff tackled though. I really need to look at my pantry *sigh*