Monday, August 14, 2006

Photographing Children

5 minutes for mom is doing this wonderful project about photographing children. They are asking bloggers to post their favorite photo and tell us what they liked about the photo and what went right. I love to take pictures and I just couldn't resist being a part of this. Here are two of my favorites:



I love taking pictures of the kids at the beach. I love photographing them playing in the sand and running in the waves. This day was perfect for taking pictures. There was not a cloud in the sky and the sun was at the perfect height. I took these right before the wind really picked up and we had to leave. The kids love to stop and pose for me. I think the picture of Ian turned out especially well. I really like how he leaned forward and changed the dynamics of the photo.

What are your favorite photos?

4 comments:

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

Those are great "happy" moment pictures! You have beautiful kids!

Kelly Curtis said...

What a fun day THAT was, huh? Beach days are certainly the best.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll join us for Pass the Torch Tuesday tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

I can tell they love the beach. What great photos of them! You have such beautiful children.

Trisha said...

Looks like a fun day at the beach and you have wonderful pictures tohelp you remember it by!