Monday, August 20, 2007

We're Back!!

We got back yesterday from our trip to Montana and Yellowstone. We had a great time! I'd show you some pictures, but my digital camera died a while ago and I only have my regular camera. I'll have to develop the film soon so I can show you how beautiful everything was.

Ian did very well on the trip. Though once we got to one place, he was ready to go on to the next one. He kept asking over and over when we going to get to Montana and get to camp, at the beginning of the trip, and as soon as we were there, he wanted to know when we were going to go to Yellowstone. Oh well.

Ian developed a new tic while on the trip. Of course I couldn't get a hold of his regular doctor, but the next day I was able to get the on call doctor. She thought it was due to the Focalin and told us to take him off of it. We've been watching him for the past few days, but the tic is still present. Hopefully taking him off the medicine will help, it probably hasn't been enough days. He does see his regular doctor on Wednesday. We'll see what he has to say.

No comments: