Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursday Thirteen - 13 fun pictures from Disney Land


Thirteen fun pictures from Disney Land


For the Thanksgiving break, we headed down to the L.A. area to visit with friends and to go to Disney Land. We had a great time and I wanted to share some fun pics with you.

1. Kristin and I love the Grizzly River Run in California Adventures. There was no wait, so we rode it twice. It’s the best way to get wet.

2. I'm shippin' the kids off to their aunt for the rest of the weekend and maybe my hubby will take them, so I can sleep in even more!! Yes, I'm planning on being very lazy.

3. I'm going to take a nice long leisurely shower with no interruptions.

4. I'm going to have a manicure and a pedicure.

5. My hubby and I are going to go wine tasting at all the wonderful local wineries that we never get to go to.

6. I'm not going to study for my class.

7. In fact, I'm not going to do any research into any disorders, special needs or advocacy.

9. I'm going to celebrate my birthday all weekend long!

8. I'm going to go shopping!

10. I'm going to read a good book, just for the pleasure of it. No science journals or articles!

11. My hubby and I are going to spend a nice quiet dinner with each other and if we feel like it maybe we'll go see a movie, maybe we'll just stay in and cuddle.

12. I'm going to end my birthday weekend, Sunday by going to book club with my friends and just spending time talking and drinking wine and maybe discussing the book.

13. I'm going to relax, but I really, really need some time off duty!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂ’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





technorati tag:

No comments: